Sue Burkhart from the U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit Library in Atlanta has donated two handmade quilts. One side of each quilt is "fun, and piece-blocked" and the other is more "serious and classy-looking" (see below). Each quilt is 85 inches by 43 inches.
In addition, Katrina Piechnik from Jenkins Law Library is currently making a scarf.
All of these items are scheduled to be raffled at the Technical Services Activities Table. Stop by to visit with colleagues and register for the drawing.
1. Winners need not be present to win.
2. Winners must be an AALL member AND registered AALL attendee to qualify.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Sorry, exhibitors and vendors are not eligible.
5. Raffle will "close" Tuesday at 1 pm. Entries will be drawn shortly thereafter. Names selected will be verified (see 2, above).
6. Winners will be announced 1:30 p.m. (or slightly earlier pending verification).
7. Winners not present at the drawing will be contacted a.s.a.p. to pick up their quilt (calling their hotel room, cell phone, or via bulletin board).
If winner/s are not able to take the quilts back with them, they will be mailed to them sometime in August by Brian Striman (who hopes he doesn't have to do this).