The Vendor-Supplied Records Advisory Working Group meeting will be held on Monday, July 20, from 3:15-4:415. The meeting will be held in PCC, room 102B. The meeting agenda is below.
All interested parties are welcome to attend!
Vendor-Supplied Records Advisory Working Group
Monday, July 20, 3:15-4:15 p.m.
Pennsylvania Convention Center, room 102B
- Welcome and introductions (5 min.)
- Report on conversations with West – Caroline Walters, Angela Jones, and Bess Reynolds (10 min.)
- Best practices document – discussion and call for volunteers (10 min.)
- Update on Cassidy/Hein collaboration (5 min.)
- Current survey of vendor-supplied records, available on Google Drive spreadsheet (10 min.)
- Report on planned study of usage and value of MARC records for online resources – Yael Mandelstam (10 min.)
Head of Technical Services
Southern Methodist University