Monday, July 07, 2008

Voyager Law Users Roundtable

Fellow Law Voyager users,

Sorry for the duplication, but I want to catch as many of you as possible.

If you'll be in Portland, please set your calendar for:

Voyager Law Users Roundtable
Tuesday, July 15
Noon - 1:30
Convention Center Room B114

The Aleph Law Users Roundtable will be right next door so that
we can share the refreshments generously provided by Ex Libris.

The two groups will hear separate development update reports
from an Ex Libris representative, so that should take up about half
our time.

For the remaining 45 minutes, please send questions, topics
you want to hear about, and other agenda items to me. If I get them
ahead of time, I'll put together and distribute an agenda.

I'd also like some volunteers to share with everybody some of their best
practices using Voyager, as time permits. No need for elaborate presentations
-- a casual "We discovered this nifty use of this functionality" or "This is
how we handle this very complicated material" etc. If possible, please
let me know if you have something.

Thank you. I look forward to seeing you next week!

--
Cindy May
Head of Cataloging
University of Wisconsin Law Library

No comments:

Post a Comment