1. Are you interested in preserving legal materials?
2. Do you want to share your experience and knowledge about preservation with other members?
3. Have you reviewed archival products and want to share with the larger TS section?
4. Do you have products or software you would like us to review and report on?
5. Do you have ideas for preservation programming for 2015?
6. Are you interested in being a guest preservation columnist for Technical Services Law Librarian (TSLL)?
7. Do you want to help us design a series of quick preservation videos for our members?
8. Are you interested in being a part of our first preservation webinar?
9. Do you want to join a committee where everyone is passionate about preservation?
10. Do you want to simply find out more about the committee?
Well, July 14 at 5:30pm, that time is reserved for preservation talk. Come with ideas, suggestions, concerns, observations, and criticisms.
In short, I've been a member of TS-SIS Preservation Committee for several years. And I am the in-coming Chair for 2014-2016. One of my goals is to recruit members who literally have their finger on the pulse of preservation (related activities) or have just completed an impressive preservation project. I would like very much to talk to you about the committee's charge and ultimately find out if you would be interested in joining (one year commitment). I am excited about what lies ahead.
And if you know any colleagues who have expressed an interest in preservation, encourage them to attend. Thank you -- Maxine
Maxine Wright, M.S., M.L.S.
International and Foreign Law Collection and Services Librarian
Georgetown University Law Library