The 2011 Renee D. Chapman Memorial Award was presented to Yael Mandelstam, Head of Cataloging at Fordham University School of Law Library in New York, New York, at the Technical Services Special Interest Section business meeting on Sunday, July 24, 2011. Her contributions include:
- Serving as the AALL representative to the ALA Subject Analysis Committee;
- Founder and Chair, Genre/Form Terms for law material project;
- Member, Provider Neutral E-monograph Record Task Group;
- Founder and frequent presenter, Big Apple Catalogers' Klatsch.(B.A.C.K.);
- Member, AALL-Task Group on Vender-Supplied Bibliographic Records
Yael was joined at the presentation by her husband and her son.